This session will follow up from the 2019 workshop on class location changes in CSA Z662, provides a panel discussion on impacts to industry, updates on regulatory expectations, and the role of CSA Z663, and highlights how industry can apply standards to meet regulatory obligations.
- Impact of Class Location Changes – brief overview of the impact of Z662-2019 class location changes on industry and CER expectations with regards to filing class location changes.
- Regulatory expectations on class locations (CER)
- Z662-2019 class location changes and the overall impact on industry (Industry, TBD)
- Highlight and use of CSA Z663 – brief overview of CSA Z663 and example case study on how industry can meet regulatory obligations through implementation and use of standards
- Highlights of CSA Z663 (TBD)
- Proactive Planning - Implementing Z663 and Z662 (TBD, Proactive Planning)
- Q&A period for panelists