This tutorial is designed to provide participants with a basic understanding of Risk Assessment (as a component of Risk Management) in preparation for active participation in Working Group 7, Pipeline Risk Management. This tutorial will provide a brief overview of pipeline risk assessment key concepts, approaches and considerations.
- Risk Definitions and Concepts
- Pipeline Risk Assessment Concepts
- Guidance from Standards
- Pipeline Risk and Reliability Modeling
- Risk Presentation Methods
- Risk and Reliability Acceptance Criteria
- Integrating Risk Results into Integrity Management