This working group provides participants with:
- Increased awareness of learnings and best practices related to EPR planning and activities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- An update on potential future initiatives related to the topic.
- An opportunity to discuss and influence future improvements in this area related to EPR.
- Increased knowledge for becoming champions of appropriate EPR planning within their own organizations.
- Enhanced technical and process knowledge
- Collaboration and conversation amongst all attendees
- Identification of future initiatives aimed at improving EPR
Who Should Attend?
- Managers, engineers, analysts, risk management experts, and emergency management experts who are involved in or are responsible for the development, implementation and/or ongoing refinement of EPR within their organizations should attend this session.
- Kent Lien - Technical Leader, Emergency Management - Canada Energy Regulator
- Stephen Lloyd - Senior Manager, Emergency Management - Enbridge Pipelines