The working group will discuss ways to implement practical programs to manage risks and ensure competent resources are used to maintain integrity of assets. Sessions will focus on geohazard and unpiggable pipeline hazard management.
- Broader awareness and improved competency related to strategies and tools to manage risks.
- Define and provide an understanding on minimum expectations related to geohazard management and unpiggable pipeline risks.
- Share successes and failures through case studies from operating companies.
- Theo Abels – Blue 5 Engineering
- Daryl Foley – Group 10 Engineering
- Jana Johnson – Repsol Oil & Gas Canada
- Neil Hay – CNRL