This working group provides participants with:
- Opportunity to discuss improvements of standards / regulations – what works in practice and what does not.
- Education on the existing standards and regulations.
- Standard and regulatory updates and expected changes.
- Recommendations for improvements of existing standards and/or regulatory interpretations.
- Identification of channels for communication with the regulators.
- Improved understanding of goal oriented standards and their implementation.
- Increased knowledge on regulatory/standard changes and pipeline performance.
- Added perspective for the role of regulatory and industry standards
Who Should Attend?
Technical and supervisory staff who use CSA standards and Regulations that incorporate them, including technical managers, engineers, analysts, risk management experts and any persons or program leaders who are involved in or are responsible for regulatory or standards activities, such as development and implementation of safety/management systems/integrity programs within their organizations.
- Iain Colquhoun – CER
- Susan Oh – CSA
- Taha Hussain – CSA
- Jenny Been – CER