To explore non-discipline specific issues affecting multiple industry sectors with the aim of: improving participant knowledge of issues affecting the state of the pipeline industry; identifying, improving or advancing standards, trade association initiatives or joint industry projects; and collaboratively finding solutions to non-technical challenges faced by industry leaders.
- Inform and engage attendees on prominent issues that will have a transformational effect on the industry through a series of related webinar presentations by multiple experts and policy makers.
- Provide information or guidance on significant policy and strategy changes within our industry.
- Receive feedback from the audience on the impacts of policy and strategy changes on industry.
- Provide an opportunity for audience members to connect with practitioners, policy makers and change leaders within our industry.
Who Should Attend?
- Executives, directors, managers and any persons or program leaders with the responsibility for shaping the work of their company developing strategies to improve operational reliability and process safety or communicating pipeline safety performance.
- Graham Emmerson – Enbridge Inc.
- Jim Campbell – Canadian Energy Pipeline Association
- Connie Heatherington – Alberta Energy Regulator
- Adebukola Adeiya – American Petroleum Institute